Sounds good, but what about some real life examples?
Our work is based primarily in the UK healthcare sector.
Examples of our work include:
- Facilitating strategic review and development of Psychological Therapies services
- Reviewing and advising on specialist Child and Adolescent Mental Health service improvement
- Supporting large numbers of NHS mental health providers in culture change work through the ImROC programme
- Scoping the design and development of a national quality improvement collaborative
- Providing strategic consultancy to a national patient safety improvement programme
- Facilitating an organisational readiness assessment for quality improvement
- Facilitating exploratory work in digital health monitoring
- Designing and delivering a programme of support to senior leaders in managing Board communications (incl. Board reporting)
- Co-delivering a programme of public engagement across an integrated care system
- Improving governance arrangements in primary care
- Designing a training module for team leaders in team psychological safety
- Designing and delivering a national webinar about belonging
- Delivering training sessions in co-production
- Delivering team leadership development programmes
- Teaching on postgraduate (MSc) course in Healthcare Management
Note: Carousel will only load on frontend.